PhD in Computer Science, focused on haptics (related to the sense of touch).
I’m expert in creating haptic sensations, developing software in C++ and C#.
I design interactive experiences for Virtual Reality using Unity. I enjoy creating new interaction techniques.
I develop firmware for embedded microcontrollers (ATMega, NRF5x, STM32).
I design and make digital electronic circuits.
I design and 3D print CAD models using Freecad/Fusion 360.
I repair broken stuff and hack some other.
I develop algorithms to solve problems:
- Motion tracking using IMU sensors with support for calibration and biomechanical limitations
- Multi-camera optical tracking system based on markers
- Automatic feature extraction from meshes
- Octree-based depth calculation on arbitrary meshes
- Interactive particle generation from arbitrary meshes
Adding feedback to the sense of touch when interacting in virtual worlds
I love creating new interaction techniques in VR worlds
I create prototypes to quickly validate designs
Combining maths and computer science to solve problems